Our Company puts a high priority on the safety of our products. This website provides information about safety recalls announced in the past 15 calendar years; older recalls are not included.
For additional recall assistance, click the Ask Dave button. If you are dissatisfied with your vehicle performance or have a product complaint, please contact Honda Automobile Customer Service at (800) 999-1009.
What are my next steps?
Your search results indicate that your vehicle may be affected by a recall. If you conducted your search by VIN, please take immediate action to have your vehicle repaired, as your safety may be at risk.
Enter your zip code to locate your nearest dealer and schedule a service appointment online:
For More Honda Recalls Information
Takata Airbag Inflator Recalls: Click Here for More Details
If you have questions regarding a recall, you may contact Honda Automobile Customer Service or contact your local Honda dealer.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Honda Automobile Customer Service
Monday-Friday: 6am-6pm PT
Saturday: 7:30am-4pm PT
Sunday: 6am-2:30pm PT
For all other Honda Customer Service issues, please call:
(800) 999-1009 toll free
Monday-Friday: 6am-5pm PT
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Vehicle Safety Hotline
(888) 327-4236 toll freesafercar.gov
The VIN entered is invalid. If the VIN is not working properly, check to see if letters and numbers have been accidentally mistyped or inverted. Make sure the letter O was not entered in place of the number 0. Also, make sure the correct number of characters has been entered. Automobiles have a unique 17-character VIN.
Benefits of entering VIN
The most effective way to determine whether your vehicle is subject to a safety recall and has not yet been repaired is to enter your 17 character VIN.
- VIN search results will return safety recalls specific to your vehicle that have not yet been completed.
- Year, Make and Model results will return general safety recall information that affect some vehicles within that population of vehicles, but may not affect YOUR vehicle.
It is recommended that you input your VIN.
Where can I find my VIN?
Every vehicle has a unique 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) that contains information about that vehicle.
You can find your VIN:
- At the base of the windshield on the driver's side
- On a sticker in the driver's side door jamb
- On your vehicle's registration
- On your insurance statement or proof-of-insurance card
- On your financial services statement
An error occurred
Please try again, if the error persist, try again later.